5.10.2018

iNSD projects

Hey everyone!  So...I totally forgot to post my projects for iNSD.  Oopsies :)

For Clique Kits I challenged everyone to create a project about themselves.  I used to scrap about myself all the time and then Piper came along.  Now I'm so focused on getting her memories down that I don't focus on anyone else.  But that's not okay.  I know I love seeing older pictures of my parents and I know she will, too, so I'm trying to make more of an effort to get my husband and I on paper, too.

The second challenge was created for Pattern Happy in a team-up with SpiegelMom Scraps.  I challenged people to create a monochromatic project.  I picked out a bunch of blue papers from a variety of Pattern Happy paper pads and topped everything off with some gorgeous SMS sequins:

Thanks so much for stopping by!  You can still play along with both of these challenges, so I hope you're able to!

Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Sequins: Close to my Heart; Everything Else: Jillibean Soup

#52favorites spread: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Pattern Happy; Alphas: Bella Blvd; Sequins: SpiegelMom Scraps


No comments: