4.08.2017

Project Life Catch Up with #the100dayproject

Hello all!  Happy, happy weekend!

I wanted to pop in and share that this year I have decided to participate in #the100dayproject.  If you're not familiar with the project, it was a concept developed by Elle Luna, in which you pick something and do it every day for 100 days.  I decided to go the creative route and make a project life filler card each day.

Why?  Because I am waaaaay far behind on my Project Life and it is a project that I love and that I want to continue to do for future Benjamin generations.  I think (and really, really hope) that this project will help me get back on track.

My plan:
-Get up to date with my 2017 album first...continue to update as the project runs its course, so that by the time the porject comes to an end on July 12, I will be up-to-date through June.
-Finish the few weeks I left uncompleted in my 2013 (yikes!) album.
-Finish the half-year or so I have left on my 2015 album (double yikes!).
-Finish the over half-year I have left on my 2016 album.

It seems super daunting and I'm not totally sure I'll be able to get all this done by the time the project ends, but I will make a dent in it.  I WILL!  I WILL!  :-)

The project began on the 4th, so I have already completed 5 days...and I actually had a few days where I was motivated to do a bit more, so my January 2017 spread is complete...I'll share that with you a bit a later in the month.  For now, enjoy my daily cards (and follow along in real time here)...and let me know - are you participating in #the100dayproject?

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 1: Card: Studio Calico; Cut Outs: Pretty Little Studio; Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye

Day 2: Card: Studio Calico; Patterned Paper: Pretty Little Studio; Sticker: Pretty Little Studio, Bella Blvd, Enamel Hearts, Tab: Bella Blvd; Alphas: Pebbles

Day 3: Card, Patterned Paper, Small Alpha Stickers, Label: Pretty Little Studio; Chipboard Numbers: Pebbles; Enamel Shapes: Bella Blvd

Day 4: Enamel Hearts: Bella Blvd; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

Day 5: Card: Studio Calico; Typewriter: We R Memory Keepers; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: